front end rebulid? parts list

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
fail on three counts

1. took you 24 hours to come up with that

2. what you came up with is what a 1st grader would say who just learned that word

3. mine was a joke, yours was a name. Totally different, so you're a dick who can't multiquote. FACT.

actually there's a fourth

4. you set me up too well with what you said, so cry home to mommy if you can't handle it. :thumbsup:

also, you're totally going into your mom's closet if you're that defensive. She'll catch you and beat you with that dildo soon enough :lawl:

speeder98

Reaction score
fail on three counts

1. took you 24 hours to come up with that

2. what you came up with is what a 1st grader would say who just learned that word

3. mine was a joke, yours was a name. Totally different, so you're a dick who can't multiquote. FACT.

actually there's a fourth

4. you set me up too well with what you said, so cry home to mommy if you can't handle it. :thumbsup:

also, you're totally going into your mom's closet if you're that defensive. She'll catch you and beat you with that dildo soon enough :lawl:

1 sorry it took me long to reply. I don't sit behind the computer and masterbeight all day.
2 I fuked ur grandma
3 I fuked ur daughter
4 I needed that dildo cuz my dik was to small for ur grannies wide vag

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
so you want the forum to know you have a small penis...gotcha

:eh:

you should probably just get back on topic, or stop talking...because you can hardly spell.

Back