10 blinkss help

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
so wen i start my 2001 honda accord the maintance light blinks 10 times car is up to date with everything oil plugs wires and so on wat do i do and wat does the 10 blinks mean

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i forgot how to do it, but search maintenance light reset or something like that. its just a factory recommendation every few thousand miles or something

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
oh ok ima look in to it cause my car should not be having any problems lol i take extra care of my car

J30MAN

Reaction score
Just wait until the light is continuosly on then proceed to read your owners manual which will show you the simple process of turning the light off.

That light is only there for your average woman driver.

It means nothing because it goes by mileage. So if you do all of your maintenance yourself than you are fine.

Don't sweat it :thumbsup:

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
Just wait until the light is continuosly on then proceed to read your owners manual which will show you the simple process of turning the light off.

That light is only there for your average woman driver.

It means nothing because it goes by mileage. So if you do all of your maintenance yourself than you are fine.

Don't sweat it :thumbsup:

thanks alot man i appreciate it :driving:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
If you want to reset it. Turn the key to on, but don't actually start it. Them hold in the trip reset until the service light disappears.

jwong512

Reaction score
To reset it, put the key to pos 2, hold the mileage reset button. Then keep holding it, turn the key to off, and turn it back on pos 2. Hold it for about a good 10-15 seconds and it should turn off.

Back