02 03 acura TL front end on a 98-02 accord sedan???

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
that car was on ebay a while ago...there were plenty of pics in the auction...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
ugly. just dont. The lude rear end looks wayy better. Do that instead.

Please tell me that you are being sarcastic. The rear prelude conversions look like ***, sorry. Anyway TL conversion would be too costly (parts and professional labor) and just not worth it unless your made of money.

Last edited:

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
Please tell me that you are being sarcastic. The rear prelude conversions look like ***, sorry. Anyway TL conversion would be too costly (parts and professional labor) and just not worth it unless your made of money.

the lines flow alot better with the lude conversion. The TL conversion just wouldn't look natural with the rear end... :ioc:

JDMpower25

Reaction score
ugly. just dont. The lude rear end looks wayy better. Do that instead.
i wouldnt actually do it. i was just wondering if its doable and if anyone has done it... and this is the first time i hear about a prelude rear swap. i got a 4 door, that wouldnt work on mine.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I seen a 4dr with a 750 rear ... it was awhile ago when i first got my car. dont really remember how it looked but most likely like a$$

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I seen a 4dr with a 750 rear ... it was awhile ago when i first got my car. dont really remember how it looked but most likely like a$$

As most conversions do. It's hard to find parts the flow with the existing body lines and even then it's harder to find a good body shop that can execute it flawlessly.

Back