What'd you do to your accord today?

ActNow

Reaction score
im sure youre supposed to use half the can in the PVC. Its fun seafoaming haha

I figured as much I just thought I would go ahead and put a third of it in the oil cause since my maintenance was up anyway. Next oil change I will do the half & half.

Raul

Reaction score
Never a fun sight to see your baby on a tow truck. Didn't have the spare with you?

I did but I did not feel like changing it cuz its so low and I had to change to winter wheels anyway.

Chris, would you have the pdf/DIY for installing rear lip? It was not installed properly due to big fart cans. Today I got the mufflers cut and mounted lower, so now I can properly install my rear lip :). Also got my heated seats working, only in LOW mode though. My mechanic offered me 2 2001/2002 Accord coupe seats, powered and heated installed for $325. I think I am gona pass that offer lol.

EDIT:

NVM got the pdf.....does not look very easy like the front lip

98-00 Accord 2 Dr Rear Underspoiler/lip install

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If I lived up there I'd do it! Lol . Or I'd try installing it myself.

Yea I have the instrux, PM ur email.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
did this last week, just been too lazy to update. :hide:

vx.jpg

thinking about some minis for the xmas list

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
took off my carbon fiber roof spoiler, sold the accord...sad day.

just a curious question how much would you guys buy the roof spoiler for?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^I don't remember if you had a coupe or sedan, but if it is still in great condition, asking about $150 is not unreasonable.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
^I don't remember if you had a coupe or sedan, but if it is still in great condition, asking about $150 is not unreasonable.

i have the sedan. and i know they still sell the coupe ones. which is why im asking cause the coupe ones go for like 200 and i figured the sedan one was a bit more rare?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i have the sedan. and i know they still sell the coupe ones. which is why im asking cause the coupe ones go for like 200 and i figured the sedan one was a bit more rare?

Were they that much with the GB on V6P? Actually $150 is a bit low, I would look for a bit more, like $180 + shipping.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Were they that much with the GB on V6P? Actually $150 is a bit low, I would look for a bit more, like $180 + shipping.

AIT priced the 4dr roof spoilers the same as the 2dr for the V6P GB when they first released, which was $175 shipped. Many people flaked out, and the GB ended and AIT sold the rest for slightly higher.

I wouldn't ask people what they're willing to pay for it, it makes you sound like you're trying to rip them off. Just pick a price that's reasonable relative to what you paid for it and put it out there.

Last edited:
Back