•Finalized• Moddiction shift knob group buy.

Bax

Reaction score
Re: Moddiction Shift knob group buy.

How funny of you to mention that... I just emailed jtc not even two minutes ago, haha will confirm my position once I get a reply from them!
You won't regret a short shifter, I love mine. I paid what a new jtc would cost for a used pspec, and i don't regret a penny of it. It's a lot better with a weighted knob, because the shifts will be a little stiffer. There are a few different collars you can get for your shift boot, too, that will look great with these knobs. I had to ditch my oem chrome boot collar because it looked terrible, haha.
I emailed him

Count me in

Moddiction Anvil Stainless Steel Shift Knob - brushed

:rock:

I believe honda/Acura all use 10x1.5 threading for knobs?

They are all the same

Prelude shifter assembly = problem solved

Except for the auto shift knobs. The auto knobs are 8x10.5 right? :thinking:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

You won't regret a short shifter, I love mine. I paid what a new jtc would cost for a used pspec, and i don't regret a penny of it. It's a lot better with a weighted knob, because the shifts will be a little stiffer. There are a few different collars you can get for your shift boot, too, that will look great with these knobs. I had to ditch my oem chrome boot collar because it looked terrible, haha.

:rock:

Except for the auto shift knobs. The auto knobs are 8x10.5 right? :thinking:

Auto...... Pfffft

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Holy jesus they're expensive haha. They're gorgeous though .. when's the list starting ? If we can get the price down to 40-50 I'd get one haha.

Bax

Reaction score

Holy jesus they're expensive haha. They're gorgeous though .. when's the list starting ? If we can get the price down to 40-50 I'd get one haha.

Honestly they're about mid-range price for a good, weighted, countersunk knob. A lot of knobs that weigh a pound or almost a pound will be around this price, usually more. But like I've said before, these are the most gorgeous knobs I've found so far.

UPDATE from Ryan:
I would need payments up front but wouldn't want to take payments until at least like 5 people post up they want one. Then I can allow orders to come in and just wait until the 10 minimum are sold and then I can start shipping out.
He said we need at least 5 people seriously wanting one, then he will take payments. So right now just say if you want one, a list will be started, then we'll go from there.

Back