help! all the lights are flashing like hazard lights

saqi44

Reaction score
Yesterday night was sitting in my car listening music,the car was not running , it was just at Acc, I heard a little noise that some relay blew away n all the lights n the speedometer lights started blinking like hazard light does,when I turn on the lights,all the lights turn on n it stops blinking but I can still hear the sound ( tick tick) like u can hear on turning the turn side signal lights left or right, or hazard light,I couldn't do anything so I took the hazard light switch out from the dashboard, plz advise from where 2 start?

FNCONE

Reaction score
Yesterday night was sitting in my car listening music,the car was not running , it was just at Acc, I heard a little noise that some relay blew away n all the lights n the speedometer lights started blinking like hazard light does,when I turn on the lights,all the lights turn on n it stops blinking but I can still hear the sound ( tick tick) like u can hear on turning the turn side signal lights left or right, or hazard light,I couldn't do anything so I took the hazard light switch out from the dashboard, plz advise from where 2 start?

Is it just your cluster lights flashing or the entire dashboard?.... Find out if the ticking is coming from the passengers foot-well, let me know. When you removed the hazard switch did it stop?

saqi44

Reaction score
yes exactly,something was wrong with the alarm system,i took the fuse out from the alarm system,,and it was good to go,,thanks :)

Back