ATTN: Tampa Bay Area Accordians!

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
Hey there 6th Gen! I am apart of bringing a car club to the USF Saint Petersburg Campus. We are having our first event on APRIL 19th 7PM-11PM. I will go ahead and post the facebook link below. We are just starting out, so it would be awesome to see some 6th Gen guys represent. I will personally reserve spaces for anyone who would be coming. Either PM me or reply to the thread. I would really appreciate your support! Thanks!
Awards will be given out for Best of Show, Best Truck, Best Daily Driver, Best Classic Car (25+ years old), and Best Modified, as well as prizes given away hourly!
I'll have my accord there, nothing special, but I'll be representing. Come support USFSP Car club and the Shriners Hospital for Children!
https://www.facebook.com/events/763823490302083/

flowhard

Reaction score
Wish i could go man, show off my daily beater and such but I'll be out of town... Hope others step up and come out.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
^^^ It's mainly to support the Shriners Hospital and to pay the DJ the minimal amount he is charging us. Come on out and check out our first event! You're Accord looks awesome. Would love to see it in person.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Thanks. I've never been to a USFSP meet, but I've gone to quite a few USF Tampa meets. Their proceeds were just to pay for the parking lot, not for charity. I might show up at the meet Friday, but not a definite.

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
Well this is our first meet ever for the USFSP campus. The Tampa campus changed their event from this Friday to next. We made ours on a Saturday for this first one.

Back