best 4 lug wheels

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
hey guys idk if ive posted in the right place so please lmk,
but wondering what are good wheels 4x114 mostly for fitment? i've been looking at the varstoens, STR's and xxr's mt fav the square G6 wheels but they are back ordered, just wondering if anyone has had any others? i know the best way is to go 5 lug but because of repairs needed to sell my parts and decided to keep my 4 lug.
thanks everyone!!

chaby_91

Reaction score
My wheels
XXR 006 17"x7" +40 offset
S7301132.jpg

If your car is very low, you'll want to roll your front fenders with these

Last edited:

Gmoney

Reaction score
This is like asking ppl to give away their secrets.. I got myself some square g6 18s I got em before other ppl started noticing them they are brand new waiting for tires lol prob next week I'll have them on

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My friend has the g6s on his accord in 18. He barely got them to fit. He had to run -7 camber and went through tires in a week. He's running much less camber now but they still rub a lot. You have to no what you're doing and roll and pull your fenders a lot.

Gmoney

Reaction score
There's a very popular performance shop here in nj I'm taking it to them..^^but from what I heard it's not that hard u can pull it off with oem camber

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
I started noticing the square g6 wheels on the nismo guys, they are pretty sick, what do you guys think about the str 514 or the str 520? And I have fenders rolled and slitely pulled cause I had xxrs last summer 17 inch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

luanster

Reaction score
I've got the str 518 17x9 +22 with 205-40 on my car
a2ugugej.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
I've got the str 518 17x9 +22 with 205-40 on my car
a2ugugej.jpg

how are they quality wise? I know they are budget wheels but tbh only xxr and str make wheels that are 17s for 4 lug ive had xxrs and never had a complaint. How you think a +38 offset would work out? I think thats the offset for the str wheels I want

luanster

Reaction score
how are they quality wise? I know they are budget wheels but tbh only xxr and str make wheels that are 17s for 4 lug ive had xxrs and never had a complaint. How you think a +38 offset would work out? I think thats the offset for the str wheels I want

I've never had a problem. I love these wheels even if they're budget. I don't know much about wheels and offset but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with that

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Str and xxr are definitely not the only 4 lug 17s out their. I have motegi, my dad has enkeis but xxr and str are the most popular because people like the stance look from them and they're cheap.

Back