h22a 98 accord

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure there are specific torque specs and order in which to tighten them plates. You'd have better luck looking that info up on google, as the DOHC is not a native engine to our 6thgens. Some of the H22 guys might know on here though, worth a shot.

fr33k

Reaction score
thanks for the info.
is there a certain name for the plates? lol im not good with technical names whats so frigging ever.... lmao

Tphong

Reaction score
Well if it's sleeved then you are good to boost. Wish mine was sleeved. I'll have to buy another block so I don't have to have that much of a down time. The innovative mounts are nice and all the original mounts for the h22 will bolt up for most people I think. For some reason though my rear motor mount needed a custom bracket. The f23 one was too long and then the h22 one was too short. Even the euro-r bracket didn't work.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
all the original mounts for the h22 will bolt up for most people I think.

For some reason though my rear motor mount needed a custom bracket. The f23 one was too long and then the h22 one was too short. Even the euro-r bracket didn't work.

As far as I know of h22 OG mounts only work for the prelude the motor came in. And for sure don't fit into our accords.

I've never heard of anyone running into a problem with the rear mount..

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Omni Power is a good brand. dont know much about their map sensors.

personally i would run the hondata map sensor. they have 3, 4, and 5 bar ones. and the 4 bar is the same price as that one. and designed more towards boosted setups

fr33k

Reaction score
can someone tell me what these injectors are?
GEDC0677.jpg
[/IMG]
GEDC0682.jpg
[/IMG]
if im not mistaken they are delphi but i cant find any info on them. as in can they handle boost and if so how much can they handle?
i think one place said they were 43lph but thats not the info i need. i need to know what ccs they are and how much they can handle with a 255 lph walbro fuel pump.

i was thinking about just going 8 to 10 psi for now. im running out of funds for this project really quick.i still have a few things left to buy. hml!!!!0_o

Last edited:

fr33k

Reaction score
ty russianred. i just wish i knew if they were factory or not. that way i can tell my tuner what size they are. he said basically all the info he needs the most is map sensor, injector size,and internals.
i had searched for a manual for this motor for quite some time and my wife found it at a goodwill. she made my day and made my searching a lot easier.:rwerd:

hopefully someone can answer my question on these injectors. as in what size they are and how much they can handle.

again thanks 6th g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rwerd:

Back