h22a 98 accord

fr33k

Reaction score
STREET Series Clutch Kit - Stage 2
4cyl - 2.3L
Carbon Kevlar
Mfg# 8014-2100, NOPI# 365+4178
This assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use - The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life - 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up - 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up - The 2100 Series kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool

competition clutch from nopi. or is there a cheaper place? if so can i get a link? or a better deal and clutch kit?because this is next on my list

thanks for the help as always

fr33k

Reaction score
something ive been noticing the last couple days when i turn right from a dead stop,it kind of jumps and feels like the passenger tire is wheel hopping. one of my friends said it is clutch chatter. if it was clutch chatter it wouldnt matter which direction i would be going in would it? its not cv axles,it would make a popping noise.correct? and it does feel like it bounces as in the whole front bounces.

fr33k

Reaction score
something ive been noticing the last couple days when i turn right from a dead stop,it kind of jumps and feels like the passenger tire is wheel hopping. one of my friends said it is clutch chatter. if it was clutch chatter it wouldnt matter which direction i would be going in would it? its not cv axles,it would make a popping noise.correct? and it does feel like it bounces as in the whole front bounces.

ok im still at a loss as to what this can be.:wtf1: im begining to wonder if its the strut. any suggestions? thanks again in advance.

Back