Exhaust Suggestions

Madelinot169

Reaction score
Trying to go as cheap as possible. Current setup is SRI with Megan 4-2-1 Headers, and i'd like to do something about the rest of the exhaust.

This is my parts car, notice the exhaust. The tips are prob 2 cheap tips that you'd get from Canadian Tire.
PartsCar2.jpg

OldExhaust.jpg

Now my plan was to take that exhaust, grind it off and make a single output exhaust with the tip thats in better condition. My question is tho, what would be my best option here?

OEM Accord piping is 2 1/4" right? Im not sure what that exhaust piping is but it must be 2 1/4" or 2 1/2". But 2 1/2" would be better right? And what about the resonator delete?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You can try finding an S2K exhaust, a CL-S exhaust, depending on your budget, simon_y is selling an Apexi WSII exhaust.

Madelinot169

Reaction score
Thats the thing, I have no budget. Thats why i'm trying to use this one. If i had the cash I'd get something better but I dont. Trying to do with the little that I have :S

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The donor car exhaust, those mufflers have the silencers in them, it looks like?

I would just remove those, and keep them.

You are better off keeping your stock exhaust until you can get something else, even a CL-S muffler, rather than hack up your stock exhaust.

Madelinot169

Reaction score
If that piping is 2 1/2" I could take it off the parts car (Purple) and put it on the Blue one. And put it on from the Cat right to the back with 1 exhaust tip. But what would I do about the resonators?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Stock piping is 2" I know because the s2000 muffler I have now is 2" piping. Also measured the mid muffler and it is 2" piping.

Back