FS: [TX] 2003 Acura CL-S 6-speed front subframe w/ mounts

Jarrett

Reaction score
I have the front subframe out of my wrecked 2003 Acura 3.2CL Type-S 6-speed car. It has both the front and rear mounts, transmission mounts, as well as front and rear dampers. I also have the steering rack and the front sway bar attached to it. Aside from the front mount, the rear mount and both dampers are 6-speed specific. The rear mount alone is over $500 from Honda. In the right deal, I can also include the rear mount bracket and the transmission mount dog bone.

The price on this is $150, plus shipping, with everything included.

The buyer is in charge of arranging shipping or pick-up on this and I will give the interested party my zip code and any dimensional information via pm.

Here are some pictures. As you can see, there was some rust under the battery tray. It was just surface rust from water in the engine bay running off of the corrosive battery. It as all wire-wheeled off and sprayed with chassis black enamel. If anyone wants, I can go wire wheel it again to show the good metal underneath that area.

ogxEB8Rh.jpg

APAK3R8h.jpg

C4JdoLrh.jpg

9KKDxDXh.jpg

Last edited:

Ottomobille

Reaction score
Is there any rust on the subframe? Idk if you posted pictures yet, i cant see them if you did. What condition are the mounts in?

Back