r34 front street legal?

ActNow

Reaction score
Your accord will never be a skyline, so don't try masking it. Get a lip kit that will accent your car in the right way.

Decibel

Reaction score
thanks everyone for their input, i figured it was simply a way of ridding themselves of liability, in the end you can put any kind of diclaimer you want on a product and it doesn't really protect them, but either way. Also i understand my car will never be a skyline, nor was i really going for that, i simply like that front end look. I dont think i really intend on putting a body kit like that on my car, i simply like the idea mostly and with all probability i will go with a lip kit anyway.

Unfortunately for me, i live in TN and not Cali so i can't just run to store to pick anything good up and i will have to ship it to me, else i prob would have bought a lip kit right off.

Anyway, thanks again guys for all the input. You guys have swayed me from making the mistake of looking too deep into body kit dreams which even i knew was just a disaster in the making

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Anyway, thanks again guys for all the input. You guys have swayed me from making the mistake of looking too deep into body kit dreams which even i knew was just a disaster in the making

I was actually about to post to other members to chill on oppinions as it's not there car and you wern't asking if it looks good. But, i think you made the right decision as nobody i know is happy they had a kitted car, the level of regret varries from "it was a stage i don't want to go back to" to "i will never modify my car again". So, i think you made a good choice.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Yeah I think you made a good choice too of not getting that. But you can easily get that bumper for much much cheaper on eBay. I don't know where you're finding a price of $600 for that.

Back