do these Retros look adjustable?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Wow, that must have been one of Rich's earlier retrofits...the recent retros are much cleaner.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ yeah i noticed the back isnt too clean, but im not worried about that, im more worried about the light output. I think he took out the amber strips in the headlights so, when i open up the headlights to reseal them, i will probably put those amber strips back in.

The buyer flaked out also! It's up to me if i want them now.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
hahaha yeah i know bro! im waiting for the buyer to respond to me pms about some details of the retro fit

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
Go for it man. I was actually the original buyer. This guy took over a month to send me additional pictures, and after a few attempts too. He said he lost his job and you would think this guy would want my money considering I offered him $300 shipped immediately at the time of him listing those blacked out TSX retrofits. I guess you can't blame him for not being active since he said he picked up an 09 Accord.

My loss is your gain. At this point, it's not worth it for me to dump more money into the Accord since I will be working towards picking up an e46 M3 since they are pretty damn affordable now.

Like what someone else has already said.. its worth it for the headlights + projectors alone, not considering that they are assembled already.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ wow bro i got lucky! he's gonna ship out this satuday. so i should get my lights next week sometime.

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
kudos to you man. HOpefully they turn out well. It's a great fixer upper retro but it looks legit from the outside. Since you need to reseal them, you might as well find a new, clean set of lenses and slap those on to make the retro's look almost new.

Just a thought.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ yeah thats what i was planning to do. i bought a set of ebay blackhousing a couple of months ago and will probably use those lenses. BUT i will try to polish these up first and see what happens.

Back