Get your Carbon on!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Looks nice, only thing I may have done differently was to run the weave pattern in the same direction as the hood. I don't know about yours, but my hood & trunk weaves run in opposite directions so I couldn't continue the pattern throughout the car with the roof. Regardless, good work.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Took lip back off,sanded smooth with 600g then 3coats of clear again;
Will buff later this week after fully cured
CIMG1301.jpg

CIMG1303.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Took a few out in somewhat sun we have here in GA.Notice as the lip gets into shade it looks distorted and bubbly..but when its directly in sun its perfect?! ha-bothers me.

also took a few pics of the roof.still havnt touched it since wed. night-2layers of resin.so thats why its dull and not done.

CIMG1306.jpg

CIMG1308.jpg

will sit nicely under the weather stripping.:)
CIMG1309.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Got bored yesterday;so decided to wrap my spoiler.Turned out pretty good.Need to go buy some more microfiber towels tho.only can find one so it just keeps moving the wax around instead of taking it off...ha :( *notice the hazy spots is wax residue still*)

CIMG1333.jpg

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
finally slow at work..so i took the day and worked in my roof.just gotta wait till next week and wetsand it and buff it..and painted my new 01' bumper while i was at it;

deff need better pics tmr in the sun.

CIMG1350.jpg

CIMG1349.jpg

bumper:
CIMG1347.jpg

CIMG1348.jpg

random work shot:
shop1.jpg

shop2.jpg

shop3.jpg

Back