Insude trunk...

Raymond

Reaction score
I keep my trunk 100% empty because I put my mountain bike in there every time I go riding since I don't like bike racks. :rofl:

I hate messy trunks.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i hate having a dirty trunk but most of the stuff in there i are car stuff that i might need

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
My trunk has like some towels and my jumper cables and thats it. Stuff rattling around is the worst.

thecrown59

Reaction score
Definitely let me know if it work and how u did it please... I dont have **** in my trunk just for the precise reason of it flying around back there...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I got it, i just havent had the time to actually put it in yet because my car is going through a phase right now lol... im in the process of doing alot of projects so my tools are scatered in the back and i have new parts scattered all around my room.... i will def post pics here when im done... it looks like it most definately will fit... might need to add a bracket somewhere dependin on how far back you want it in the trunk but it will...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have uhh...the jack in the corner...thats it...

No spare, no liner, nada. Jumper cables, jack tools, tire iron, lug key, and a spare set of gloves in an old back pack on my back seat. Ice scraper goes on the floor behind the front seats.

Back