r34 front street legal?

Decibel

Reaction score
do they make a r34 stlye front bumper that is made for "street use"? All the ones i've found online seem to be for "off road use only". Here is an example of what i'm talking about. http://www.rocketz.net/catalog/accord-9802-r34-style-front-bumper-4d-pi-1643.html?osCsid=v434af99h4ibd2l44mhbo7n4c5 Am i wasting time with looking for such kits? I've always loved that look but not sure i will ever be able to budget ~$600 for a piece like that.

Before i get bashed my modem crashed so i'm only able to get online at work at the moment and i can't search these forums cause the recaptcha thing won't work on this domain, or so it says.

Thanks for the input guys.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
most if not all aftermarket applications are labeled "off-road use only" because technically you are not allowed to modify anything on your car outside of factory parts because of DOT rules and regulations.

thejameshimself

Reaction score
don't think you'll have a problem with the law. most CF hoods and truck say off road only but people run around with them all the time. if it doesn't pass inspection you can always throw on your old front end. wouldn't pay $600 for that. not my style, but good luck.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
street use is used as a way for the seller to free himself of any liability tht may arise from the sale of his products... u can use it on the streets and i dun see y u can't

r34 ain't bad imo, but the fiberglass bodykit trend has died out ;)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Cosmetic parts for street use are for "off road use" for liability reasons as stated above. However, many will not fit the factory 5mph bumper. Many people think this is negligible in real life, i don't know, i haven't had a bodykit, nor rear ended somebody. I would hate to pay out of pocket if i did rear end somebody and had modified my bumper (not bumper cover).

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Please don't buy that.

There are WAY too many WW/Xenon or other innovative lip kits you can choose from before picking up a fibreglass bumper.

score04w

Reaction score
when i first got into this scene i was a little misguided and unfortunatley put one of this hideous things on my sentra, it shattered and it was a waste of money. Body Kits = fail

Back