New eyes!

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
The retro looks really good, would look better with amber corners tho, oh yeah and your IC looks sick behind your bumper

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
question that alot of yall gonna want to smack me upside the head for; but whos brad? and props to him for the good work...

I'm Brad. I didn't do the retro, Chiefy just got the headlights from me. Rich from HID Illusionz did all of the work & I supplied the parts, everything turned out great.

The retro consists of TSX projectors, E46 replica shrouds, and blackhoused trim. The shrouds don't light up, you're just seeing the notches in the shrouds reflecting light.

Chiefy, after seeing your pics I would recommend amber bulbs to match the amber strips. The blue bulbs clash with the rest of the headlight pieces in my opinion, along with the fact that cops may end up harassing you sooner or later. Let me know if you need a set...I've got tons lying around.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The rotation on your projectors looks off?

Here's one of the pics I took when we initially aligned them...the above pics are confusing because Chiefy parked fairly closed to his garage.

3216073025_2b1c787a67_b.jpg

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
It's possible, the parking garage surface wasn't exactly flat so we did the best we could. We concentrated more on the cutoff height to prevent blinding oncoming traffic, the horizontal adjustment screws weren't even touched. If Chiefy gets bored & finds a completely level surface, he can mess with those screws to get the cutoff 100% perfect.

Back