Jdmsh*t.com Questionable offer?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
http://www.jdm****.com/specials/index.html

Has anyone ever ordered from these guys?

There's an offer near the bottom for "98-01 4DR Lip Package: Front Lip, Rear Lip, Side Skirts -- $269 shipped" along with various other lips including polyurethane and carbon fiber ones (just not for our cars...:sad:) It seems like a good deal in theory but I'm wondering about the quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
mugen STYLE and type r STYLE...yeah i wouldn't bother.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

kn106518

Reaction score
oh i check out that TYPE-R lip on hmotorimport.com it pretty sweet, BUT ISN"T ABS easy to Crack? cause it not flexible and stuff? correct me if i'm wrong.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a quality ABS lip kit. ABS is just not really good for car parts. The positive is it's cheap and easy to replace when it breaks. I consider ABS parts "disposable". Don't count on this lasting.

dynasty

Reaction score
Mugen doesn't even make lips for Accord. so all Mugen lips for Accord are Mugen-style. also for ABS, you can always bondo that crap for fun. that's what i did. haha.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Don't bother with it.

Although i feel the same way, they aren't that bad. I only had an abs lip (no other options for a 01-02 coupe) and as long as you factor in the quality to the price, it's fine.

If i had an other year, sedan or coupe, there are much better options, both ascetically and quality wise IMO, for much more money. But if you like the style, they do work, just realize that parts, especially like the front will likely need replacement.

Back