do these Retros look adjustable?

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Since they aren't actually mounted to the housing you can only assume they are attached to the reflector.... so with that being said they should adjust with the stock adjuster screws..... I've never seen Richs work or dealt with him so I am not 100% sure but that is how I see it... :lawl:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ thanks man!. i might be buying these retros if the buyer before me flakes out. I looked at his website, customlightz.com and they look really reputable.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i also haev rich's retro.

since you are adjusting it with stock screw, there arent much of adjustment you can do.
rotational is pretty set. up/down and side to side is probably all you can do depends on application

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ yeah i was thinking about that. But im pretty sure the projectors are almost straight dead perfect, ill just need to adjust it for my liking. I REALLY HOPE the buyer before me flakes! lol i want these sooooooooooo bad!

C_S_L

Reaction score
They look a lot like my retrofit setup. I mounted them on the reflector and use the stock screw and knob to adjust up+down. How much are you paying for them?

jaron001

Reaction score
im almost sure the rotational adjustment is set so youd only have to do the l.r.u.d. once mounted to to the car

swollen_cu

Reaction score
They look a lot like my retrofit setup. I mounted them on the reflector and use the stock screw and knob to adjust up+down. How much are you paying for them?

$250 + shipping and it just needs to be resealed.

C_S_L

Reaction score
Thats hell of a good deal. Take it and reseal them if not just take out the projector and put them on yours and do your own retrofit set by looking at how it was done. Its not hard at all to do it yourself.:aznrun:

Back