Socal Sightings!

Laurence

Reaction score
Mission Viejo/Rancho Santa Margarita - Chevron off of Antonio I believe? You have a black sedan, definitely slammed. Very clean. Anyone on here?

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
What the heck were you doing in RSM? Lol

I live three seconds from that one.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
01-02 silver sedan with black rims with polished lip on the 405N near culver city... black housing headlights, slightly lowered, a thule rack and roof visor

truWarier02

Reaction score
This afternoon I spotted a black coupe on Walnut Grove and Garvey. It was pretty low with blue wheels and dual exhaust. That's all I can remember. Anyway, nice car :thumbsup:

Matt1264

Reaction score
Saw a 01-02 silver coupe v6 twice in the last 2 days. First time was on the 60 freeway exiting mountain last night (10/7) second was this morning (10/8) at phillips ranch headed towards cal poly. Possibly saw same car at the cal poly parking lot J but not sure how he would have beat me to school :p

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Saw a 01-02 silver coupe v6 twice in the last 2 days. First time was on the 60 freeway exiting mountain last night (10/7) second was this morning (10/8) at phillips ranch headed towards cal poly. Possibly saw same car at the cal poly parking lot J but not sure how he would have beat me to school :p

Oh, I've seen that guy too. He n I gave each other the thumbs up once on the 10fwy. He goes to CPP and is in the CPP imports group. i think he has a cppimport decal on the left side.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Spotted at 4AE
5adyveva.jpg
aperumen.jpg

Dat99accord

Reaction score
This afternoon I spotted a black coupe on Walnut Grove and Garvey. It was pretty low with blue wheels and dual exhaust. That's all I can remember. Anyway, nice car :thumbsup:

Ive seen that guy around. He lives like right down my block behind the supermarket. I think he has those ebay halo lights too.

Back