What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
test fitted a single foglight
1391997_956443093842_910081225_n.jpg

refinished my passenger headlight and tried out the LED bulb in the strip. buffer broke the second i finished the headlight. guess i'll have to buy a DA polisher now:emotions34:
1384383_956394890442_1919395082_n.jpg

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to recommend the griots garage 6" da. It offers a lifetime warranty and 2nd most powerful da in the market, right behind the rupes big foot da.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Put everything back together so a potential buyer can look at a running vehicle, but he never showed up. Oh well, more time for me to spend with it until it's gone

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Today I installed interior LEDs and LEDs for my DRL. I also fixed my fog light connection. And the last 2 days ive been fixing my friends 6th gen sedan
Problem: Wouldnt start, no power to the starter, fuel pump anything besides the headlights and such. Transmission stuck in park unless you used the release. Relays, fuses etc all good..
Solution (I think): Neutral Safety Switch (99% positive) If not that I will have to start checking all the wires in the ignition harness and after that swap a ECU in it and see if thats the issue.

Last edited:

Hello People

Reaction score
STILL working on the passenger side LED strip. Soldering gun quit working on me as I was about to solder the last connection.

Also restored darkness back to various external trim pieces. I did the cowl where the hood meets the windshield, window trim, body molding, and rocker panel. I don't have a before and after on my accord, but here's a comparison on my dad's ST1100 (still a Honda).

gejezapa.jpg

(Left is before, right is after)

Brad2274

Reaction score
Today I installed interior LEDs and LEDs for my DRL. I also fixed my fog light connection. And the last 2 days ive been fixing my friends 6th gen sedan
Problem: Wouldnt start, no power to the starter, fuel pump anything besides the headlights and such. Transmission stuck in park unless you used the release. Relays, fuses etc all good..
Solution (I think): Neutral Safety Switch (99% positive) If not that I will have to start checking all the wires in the ignition harness and after that swap a ECU in it and see if thats the issue.

Sounds like ignition switch, mine went out and caused those problems, very common, it was recalled i believe.

STILL working on the passenger side LED strip. Soldering gun quit working on me as I was about to solder the last connection.

Also restored darkness back to various external trim pieces. I did the cowl where the hood meets the windshield, window trim, body molding, and rocker panel. I don't have a before and after on my accord, but here's a comparison on my dad's ST1100 (still a Honda).

(Left is before, right is after)
did you use a chemical? looks good but wears off after a while, best way is with a heat gun no joke lol, did jeep cherokee bumpers all chauky now look brand new

Back