Excuse to Drive?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i have a few times, but not really recently. i avoid it now because i hate the area im in. its flat, boring, and has a life i hate associated with it.

when i go home back to NY though, its on. I miss driving around in my town

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
All the time, hop on the SSPkwy and enjoy the curves and go to the car meets out in the island, import/muscle scene. Well it been awhile unfortunately:sleepy: so I stay home sleeping.

Last edited:

KombatVirus

Reaction score
On the opposite side of this discussion, I have a bit of a sh*t fit when I find myself stuck in stop-and-go traffic I know will last for at least 2 hours.. and my car is manual

But a cruise on a nice open road is probably one of the best, most expensive stress relievers (Depending on the car I suppose)

Dat99accord

Reaction score
I do it too. I sometimes cruise up to chantry flats and just enjoy the view up there. plus i get to drive down hill :driver:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I used to a lot. I loved driving through the back side of the Berkeley hills, somewhat spirited, without being crazy. Actually, it's a pretty spirited drive if you don't stay under the limit. When I lived in SLO, I used to take a drive up or down the coast on nights I couldn't sleep or was stressed with school.

Like a few others, I don't really live around anything fun to drive. I mean I do, just not in my immediate area. It takes me about 20 minutes minimum to get anywhere interesting so it's hard to just say, hey, I want to go for a drive right now.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
been teaching my sis-in-law how to drive

yet another reason for me NOT to drive :thumbsup:

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I have a reason to drive when the tempurature is over 60 degrees so I can drive with every window down and the radio cranked on the highway. :thumbup:

Back