Reaction score
16ad655.jpg

Gotta rep. :favorites13:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ We all know the reason why u got that frame, but others won't. :lawl:

DizzyP

Reaction score
My iSimple iTranzit BLU HF sometimes doesn't connect to iPhone and I was tired of restarting the car to have it pair so I installed power switch for it so I can power cycle it without restarting the car. Also did some prep work to hook up rear defroster to remote start. Just waiting on parts.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Ah maaaaannn , I get home to deal with "important things" only to find I received several packages of fun stuff. A little pouch to hold my Nike+iPod sensor to shoe laces (no more sandwich bagging it). Just got new kicks too. BIG BALLA, SHOT CALLA! Also got my Find My Car USB dongle for my car so I can find it easier (he likes to move around for fun and make me roam around parking lots to find him) AND received one hundred watch batteries... Yes you heard (well read) correctedly-> one hun-ded. Did I mention BIG BALLA, SHOT COLLAAAA!!!

Time for a bit of fun before I do the other stuff...... What ever it was. :cheers:

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Hey, good to see u again. Really liking your new wheels, besides your previous XXR's. :thumbsup:

Lip kits will set it off, (but I thought you had the front lip already?)

Ran into a piece fender on a freeway n it got ripped off :/

Dat99accord

Reaction score
eum0e9.jpg

Got my Fogs installed and atm im getting my front lip painted :) cant wait to see how it all comes out.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ran into a piece fender on a freeway n it got ripped off :/
Oh, sorry to hear that.. Glad you're able to replace it new w/ fresh paint tho!

Washed (brushed after the rain lol), and installed light weight black lug nuts w/ antitheft lock kit.

Will update my MR thread w/ pics later.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Replaced my cat with a high flow one. Ordered some EBC red stuff pads and 3GD rotors. Yeah buddy

DizzyP

Reaction score
Ran circuitry to make rear defroster run during cold weather with remote start or key start. Set to run for 15 minutes then auto off.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Made sure that all of the tires (wheels) were bolted to the appropriate torque spec, after the tire rotation w/ new lug nuts. Checked the tire pressure as well.

Been wanting to post pics on the MR thread, but the internet connection has been dwn since last night due to the wind storm.. (Can't post pics w/ my phone.. :coffee:)

Back