I totalled my 01 ex sedan

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This is the second thread I've had to chime in on about members of this board driving unsafely, and I shouldn't have to do it.

Do 6th gen accords just invite bad drivers?? If so I'm sure glad I'm selling mine.

Little presumptuous with thinking that, I would say.

How many bad driving stories have you had to monitor on this 6GA site?

I am pretty sure there probably aren't very many. Seeing as how you just got here, I can tell you, there are more good 6GA drivers than not.

Secondly, mistakes(for those of us that are human) are going to happen, behind the wheel, at work, in the kitchen, etc. Hopefully, it doesn't become a habit(despite the rest of us being human), that we make these mistakes.

I truly hope, you NEVER post that you have made a mistake behind the wheel. Not sure that your flame suit is going to be fire proof enough......that's your own doing though.

OP, did you get a chance to check out the TSX Forum? I haven't been on in a few years, but I know they have different chapters throughout the US, so hopefully it's still active enough on there that you can get some tips/tricks to fully enjoy your TSX.

agginline86

Reaction score
Good thing there was no one in the passenger seat, for the OP to feel remorse.

This is the second thread I've had to chime in on about members of this board driving unsafely, and I shouldn't have to do it.

Do 6th gen accords just invite bad drivers?? If so I'm sure glad I'm selling mine.

and accidents happen. whether it was a lapse or ****ty weather or both. doesn't matter. glad OP/everyone is ALRIGHT

no need to try and call him out

sg_81

Reaction score
Little presumptuous with thinking that, I would say.

How many bad driving stories have you had to monitor on this 6GA site?

I am pretty sure there probably aren't very many. Seeing as how you just got here, I can tell you, there are more good 6GA drivers than not.

Secondly, mistakes(for those of us that are human) are going to happen, behind the wheel, at work, in the kitchen, etc. Hopefully, it doesn't become a habit(despite the rest of us being human), that we make these mistakes.

I truly hope, you NEVER post that you have made a mistake behind the wheel. Not sure that your flame suit is going to be fire proof enough......that's your own doing though.

OP, did you get a chance to check out the TSX Forum? I haven't been on in a few years, but I know they have different chapters throughout the US, so hopefully it's still active enough on there that you can get some tips/tricks to fully enjoy your TSX.

Thanks because dude was getting on my nerves trying to tell others how they were at fault and what not. So annoying.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Good thing there was no one in the passenger seat, for the OP to feel remorse.

no need to be a cocsucker. Seriously. Derek is a longtime and respected member of the community. Alright

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Was watching a movie the other day with closed captioning / subtitle display turned on. Saw so many "alright" :lawl:

Hey, Mr. sb001, no need to be a hater. ”It's alright, have a good time~, 'cause it's alright~, Oh~ it's alright~♪” ;)

DBO867

Reaction score
Hope all is good, sorry to hear about the car. And good choice on the tsx, my cousin has that car, its a fun vehicle to drive.

P.s. i was the owner of that other thread sb001 mentioned haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Would now be a bad time to ask to buy parts?

the op does not meet the for sale rules criteria. while anyone can respond to a wtb thread, we tell users to be careful with who they deal with in that aspect. the op cannot post a fs tread or start listing/discussing things they have for sale in any thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This thread turned out to be quite the discussion, haha. Yes, I am not able to make a for sale thread so I didn't attempt it. I'm not actually wanting to sell anything off the car. I was more thinking that there are some parts of the car that are still in very nice condition and I figured someone might need something before I sell whats left for scrap. Not really trying to make any money off this stuff, just wanted to offer the opportunity. Once I start tearing it down I will throw a few pics up of individual pieces I think still have value. Just cover shipping and the item is yours. For instance, I covered my visors in black micro-suede and they turned out far better than any others I have seen online. I have the matching dome light set covered in the same material.

Anywho, deconstruction will begin Feb 13th, the motor is going into my 92 civic hatchback mated to a b16 lsd trans. It should be great fun. Til next time guys, have a great night.

-Matt

Back