I totalled my 01 ex sedan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was in a wreck a few weeks back that absolutely demolished the car. It makes me sad to see the car I enjoyed so much in the shape that its in. I thought I would share a few pics as what is most likely my last post on the site. I purchased a 2006 TSX and will hopefully find a forum that is as knowledgeable as this one is. Have a great day guys and be safe out there.

I didn't have a passenger in case you were wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pardie

Reaction score
Is that the Big 3 ground wire kit? I'm wanting one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Vultures......before you all ask if dude is alright, you're ready to scavenge parts of the car.

:coffee:

Anyway, I hope it wasn't any fault of yours, OP, looks like the car took a pretty serious hit.......not necessary bad enough to not be buffed out, but, it would take a lot of wax to fix that! :lawl:

Does make it handy as far as being able to reach over and unlock the passenger door, though.

As for a TSX Forum, TSXclub.com.

Reaction score
Oh I'm quite alright. Unfortunately it was my fault, heavy rain doesn't mix with low light and old wipers. The wire you see in the bay is just zero gauge wire running to the trunk. You don't need to buy a grounding kit, just pick up some ofc 4 gauge and a few connectors. Easy job

sb001

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I'm quite alright. Unfortunately it was my fault, heavy rain doesn't mix with low light and old wipers. The wire you see in the bay is just zero gauge wire running to the trunk. You don't need to buy a grounding kit, just pick up some ofc 4 gauge and a few connectors. Easy job

In other words you ran either a stop sign or a red light and got t-boned.
SO my question is, is the OTHER driver all right? (alright is not a word.)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
SO my question is, is the OTHER driver all right? (alright is not a word.)

Thank you, Grammar Police, good thing you pointed out my spelling error made during rushed typing. My life was almost ruined had you not let me know.....:poker:

OP, glad to hear you are all right, actually looks like the other car was going at a pretty good clip, surprised you didn't come out of that in worse shape, actually.

sb001

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, Grammar Police, good thing you pointed out my spelling error made during rushed typing. My life was almost ruined had you not let me know.....:poker:

OP, glad to hear you are all right, actually looks like the other car was going at a pretty good clip, surprised you didn't come out of that in worse shape, actually.

Good thing there was no one in the passenger seat, for the OP to feel remorse.

This is the second thread I've had to chime in on about members of this board driving unsafely, and I shouldn't have to do it.

Do 6th gen accords just invite bad drivers?? If so I'm sure glad I'm selling mine.

Reaction score
The scenario involved neither a stop sign or stop light. Picture a four lane highway where it intersects but somehow doesn't warrant a traffic light. I was stopped waiting to turn left, another car was doing the same in the opposite direction. The traffic behind this other car had lined up deep, and they were reluctant to turn as much as I. Obviously, one of us had to make a move. Was it unsafe to turn, yes. I simply evaluated the data, made a decision, and came up short on the expected outcome. No person gets into there car with the intention of making poor driving decisions, we do what we think to be correct. That day I was wrong.

The other driver was unharmed as well and her car surprisingly retained minimal damage.

Thank you for the grammar correction. I actually hesitated to use that word(s) when writing that message. Wrong twice so far this year, it seems my skill set is regressing.

Back