Kodiak Alaska, my new place to call home.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Wow, what a drastic change haha. Looks like a wonderful place to live. Take care up there!

P.S. I used the last pic as my wallpaper. Beautiful pics.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Steven, sometimes you gotta make a change, I can appreciate that.

The scenery alone would be good enough reason to move there.

The winter's will be rough, but looks like the lifestyle change will provide some other enjoyment for you.

Fantastic shots, thanks for sharing.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn, tht's a really drastic change... very scenic tho! good luck with your newl ife up there!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
great pictures bro, looks really scenic and nice out there. Take care out there man!

Thanks Corey! Yeah man, if you love landscape pictures, this is a perfect spot to shoot pictures.

damn, tht's a really drastic change... very scenic tho! good luck with your newl ife up there!

Wow, what a drastic change haha. Looks like a wonderful place to live. Take care up there!

P.S. I used the last pic as my wallpaper. Beautiful pics.

Thanks guys! The change isn't too bad, it's just over here there isn't much going on. This Island is pretty nice, easy to navigate, and many more opportunities than California. Good to know I took some decent pictures for someone to use it as their Wallpaper haha. Thanks!

Steven, sometimes you gotta make a change, I can appreciate that.

The scenery alone would be good enough reason to move there.

The winter's will be rough, but looks like the lifestyle change will provide some other enjoyment for you.

Fantastic shots, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Derek, I love California, but it hasn't been too well lately; especially where I was living before, I always had the feeling of watching my surroundings cautiously.

Yeah even the summer here was pretty rough, this year they said it was one of the best summers they've had for a while lol. It was pretty much raining 2-4 days of the week during summer. I can only imagine winter.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just saw an episode of Stephen Fry in America feature on Alaska, definitely many interesting things there. And of course beautiful. How is the temperature there? And will the whole light for months on end thing and then dark for all of winter affect you?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Just saw an episode of Stephen Fry in America feature on Alaska, definitely many interesting things there. And of course beautiful. How is the temperature there? And will the whole light for months on end thing and then dark for all of winter affect you?

Hah, I have to watch that. There are different parts of Alaska that his this long nights and etc. Where I am at, when I got here on July 21st. The days were supeeeer long. I mean it dark until 12:00pm and the sun will rise around 5:00am. I don't know about winter, I hear stories about the sun not reaching the highest point which will make it seem as if it were almost dark the whole day, but I'm sure it wont affect me.

http://instagram.com/p/cIzSwXwI76 <-- 9:50pm
http://instagram.com/p/cIX42aQI0R <-- 11:30pm

EDIT: Right now the weather is super bi-polar. It'll be nice one hour then start pouring the next. It's starting to get dark around 9:30pm now and sun usually rises at 7:20am.

Back