What'd you do to your accord today?

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
@Judy,

Is that how you are leaving the lip kit or will you be putting together a full WW or full OEM kit?

You got the work done at Tam's shop?

Hey Derek, didn't even know you sent this lol

And yup, that's how I"m leaving the lip kit LOL! =)
Yup, all done at Tam's shop. Now she's in the paint shop hehe

Brad2274

Reaction score
Didn't have time to get much done, rushing to get errands ran before meet, but proved a point today :D You can fit three car seats in the back seat of our CGs (Sedans Only), but it's a tight fit.

time to get an odyssey :lawl:

but seriously not a bad idea, if my dad didnt buy me my accord at 16, i probably wouldve ended up with the 06 ody and been happy with it hahah

danmccormick87

Reaction score
time to get an odyssey :lawl:

but seriously not a bad idea, if my dad didnt buy me my accord at 16, i probably wouldve ended up with the 06 ody and been happy with it hahah

Was considering a 2000, and doing the 6 SPD swap and V6 build alot of you guys have been doing :beer:

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Ordered some more car parts. Hopefully I can get them on in time for a meet coming up :skurred:

Need to start trying to sell some old parts I have sitting around too.

justin_l_

Reaction score
Should have waited till you had more posts before you started doing that. :D

Yea, you need too many posts around here to sell stuff, more than any other forum I'm on. I'm not one for posting just to up my post count, I like to post good info. Like motor swap how to's, help troubleshooting, ect. I got what I needed off it, sold a couple parts to people here looking for parts and it's going to the scrap yard Wednesday.

Back