What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Finally install white overlays thanks to (sonni_kuba)
u5a9uman.jpg
anemaha6.jpg

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Lookin good man!

kn0x47

Reaction score
Bought amber 3157 LED’s from SBL, now just need to find some translucent vinyl or tint. Going to try out 3M’s Paint Defender spray for the front lip, it's been sitting too long. If I’m not happy with it, I’ll go back to the clearbra.

Last free yearly alignment, TD offered $20 off to renew it. A place closer to me has an in ground rack though…

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv202/Red__Ryder/temporary_zps189f7915.jpg

noooooooooooooooooo. just clear bra it or use the plastidip clear. 3m's stuff makes it look like you have orange peel and it wont peel off like plastidip it comes off in small pieces. ....from what i've read online

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Modified some CC knobs I had lying around.

temporary_zps681d107d.jpg

noooooooooooooooooo. just clear bra it or use the plastidip clear. 3m's stuff makes it look like you have orange peel and it wont peel off like plastidip it comes off in small pieces. ....from what i've read online

I have heard that, but I have to wonder if people are applying it correctly. I would just be surprised if 3M made a product that worked that horribly, ya know? I’ve been watching some YouTube vids to make sure I do it right. So you’ve read good things about Plastidip clear? Wonder if that would yellow/fade sooner…

I may clearbra the front lip and just use a spray on the front of the new side underspoilers.

teaserrr, more pics later!

:hide:

Finally install white overlays thanks to (sonni_kuba)

Looks good! What did you do to get the needles red?

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Looks good! What did you do to get the needles red?

Thank you man means alot coming from you and the car came like that i think i purchase from a elderly man who bought it brand new for his grandson, who instead wanted a civic, having said that he ended up driving it.... sooooo i think its stock lol sorry for the backstory its a 02 ex coupe so idk if its a factory feature or not

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Dropped my plans of a coupe conversion, picked up a mint condition oem front bumper for $40 and an hour drive. Couldn't pass it up. Kinda been digging the sedan with a lip more anyway.

Last edited:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Met a guy a few weeks ago with a very nice sedan which is really rare around here, this morning he hooked me up with a free set of Stanley headlights :)

One lense has already been polished too! Woot woot!

Back