Another Accord bites the dust.

angelplus

Reaction score
Well Saturday a great Accord died at 4:45PM. I was traveling through a neighborhood going 25mph and out of nowhere a 2008 silver Cobalt ran a stop sign murdering my Accord out. She was going approximately 35mph when she hit me. The pictures will show everything here but I got out of my car after I came to a stop, and went over and made sure she was alright and the first thing that she told me was "that was your fault!" So I went over to her and politely pointed and told her "well if you look over there at the stop sign that you ran, it would actually have been your fault."

The pictures:
img114ee9.jpg

img109ma4.jpg

img115sh1.jpg

img112wd2.jpg

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
That sucks man, is it totaled? I cant believe how rude some people are. Any pics of the Cobalt?

angelplus

Reaction score
I did not take any pictures of it but it ran off the road and you can see it in the last picture above my car in a yard and hit a tree.

pattywak

Reaction score
Damn that sucks...
Did it hit you in the side or the front?

I hate rude drivers..

angelplus

Reaction score
Hit me on the driverside front then the both cars slammed together on the side. hence the damage on the side.

angelplus

Reaction score
lol yeah.. my days in a 6th gen accord are no longer going to happen. I'll get whatever I get for it, plus I have some extra cash to get something a little newer.

angelplus

Reaction score
lol well im not too happy about my retrofit but what are you going to do...

Back