mid muffler delete? Success VID INSIDE!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Re: mid muffler delete?

yeah this is what i was thinking after hearing those sound clips from the tl. i just wanna actually hear it on our 4banger first. i want a little more sound from the stock set up. your s2000 muffler looks bad*** man. very clean!

Thanks! Woulda look better with the face polished. I guess by the end of summer ill order a new aftermarket resinator and see how well the sound will improve over stock.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score

Thanks! Woulda look better with the face polished. I guess by the end of summer ill order a new aftermarket resinator and see how well the sound will improve over stock.

good deal. post a video or audio clip when you do and i may follow suit. theres a guy near me that does exhaust work on the cheap.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Bump because I removed my mid muffler and welded a straight pipe. Sounds way better, no drone at highway speeds and sounds a bit more aggressive compared to it with the mid muffler.

Made a sound clip but will upload it when I get to a cpu.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Bump again because I uploaded the Video, phone sound does not do justice, but it does sound alot better IMO.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
It's the sound quality of the phone, sounds much better in person. Might use a different clip when I get the chance.

Back