Another autotragic down...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^clutch packs/solenoids, among other things. If I were you, I'd invest in an auto 7thgen if you want an auto. Honda fixed their auto transmissions in 2004.

Maybe lol! Gotta make some extra money first.

Well I have about 2 years to think about it. I'm sure the 8-9th gen 6-6 would go down by a couple thousand within those years.

I'm also considering an evo 8-9 and a 03 sti aswell.

haha cool man. How long you guys been together?

I don't think there are 6spd 8GA sedans, butI might not be remembering right. Just driving the Civic in the meantime?

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm still suprised mine is going. Although I keep it in D3 when I'm on backroads below 40-45, so its not shifting between third and fourth all the time. Hopefully when I have my swap, it'll go, so I have a reason to take it out

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
^clutch packs/solenoids, among other things. If I were you, I'd invest in an auto 7thgen if you want an auto. Honda fixed their auto transmissions in 2004.

haha cool man. How long you guys been together?

I don't think there are 6spd 8GA sedans, butI might not be remembering right. Just driving the Civic in the meantime?

Going on 4 years in June lol. A lot of family and friends are surprised that we aren't married yet haha.

Yeah just searched that up, I think only the coupes came in 6 speed.

Yeah just driving the Civic in the meantime, urging to lower + a few cosmetic mods, but I have to remember it isn't my car and I don't want to spend any money on car mods for a while.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Awesome. My wife and I were together 3.5 years before we got engaged. Then had a 1.5 year engagement.

No modding = saving money lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Hands are always itchy.

If I do get a newer car and havr some extra money after the wedding I might try to get another 6thgen for the girlfriend lol.

Back