Whats your MPG on a full tank?

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
This thread really makes me happy about my car everytime I see it :chucklesfawk:

white beauty

Reaction score
damn on city driving i get no more than 270 a tank, all highway around 400, but no where near 450 or 470, maybe its because i have yet to drive my car somewhere and haven't floored it lol

The Wicked One

Reaction score
-well i have always been a little OCD about these things (habit i carried over from my Hyundai Elantra), i have a gas tally sheet that i fill out pretty much every time i fill up.
-bought the car in January of 07. its a V6 Coupe. after replacing the air filter gas mileage went up about .3 Rims and suspension didn't seem to impact it too much.

Lowest mpg on a tank was 20.2
Highest was 26.4
average of the whole year is about 23.5 mpg

Tend to fill up after driving about 330 miles or so, and put in around 14 gallons of fuel. ---these are very rough figures. only the highest and lowest are calculated.

-If any one is truly interested i have the whole sheet sitting in front of me, i could post it up.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
I just went through this thread and . . . 520 miles to the tank!!!!! You got to be kidding me! I did a little happy dance the first time I got 400 m-to-tank!
To the person who has the high-flow converter, that'll give you cruddy mileage for sure.
But a lot of us seem to be in the 340ish range, which is what I avg with mixed city/highway driving. Fresh air in the tires, clean intake filter and falling asleep as the 4banger slowly eases its way through the rpm gauge helps get better mileage.
Seems like the big 3 really help out in this department, though.
And 520!!! Good lord!

Last edited:

rwong410

Reaction score
gas.jpg

Finished the year with 28.19 MPG

speedy_beedee

Reaction score
when i drive i get between 31-33 running a/c. the most my father got was 38 only because he was doing 55 mph and not running a/c. the car does 98 percent hwy driving, i upshift at 2200 rpm, and accelerate very slow until I reach my speed. thats why the numbers are so high. the car also has 190k.

Back