top out?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah seriously lol, hope it's all done on the track and not on public roads.

By the way, is it true that if the steering wheel shakes badly after breaking from high speeds, that your brake rotors are warped?

Most accords will not reach anywhere close to 100mph at the track unless it's built for it. The only way to reach these speeds is on public roads.

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
On my way to school i saw a 3rd gen eclipse doing 110mph with a donut. lol I passed him at 125mph since i didnt feel save behind him. lol:ownedrun:

ccordex00

Reaction score
dude....uhhhmmmmmm I didn't feel save behind that other dude with a big o donut...but honestly im sorry.....ma bad!, have a nice day dude...
that's a good old answer!

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
On my way to school i saw a 3rd gen eclipse doing 110mph with a donut. lol I passed him at 125mph since i didnt feel save behind him. lol:ownedrun:
And how would you explain that to a cop if you were pulled over........:coffee:
dude....uhhhmmmmmm I didn't feel save behind that other dude with a big o donut...but honestly im sorry.....ma bad!, have a nice day dude...
that's a good old answer!

And I can see the next thread later that night

HELP...Pulled over for doing 125mph....what should I do

LOL

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
And I can see the next thread later that night

HELP...Pulled over for doing 125mph....what should I do

LOL

Hahaha. Just keep your eyes peeled, a monster energy drink or two beforehand would help the attention span. Then this thread would have no reason to exist.

Levi

Reaction score
it is auto but when i push it i push it to at least 6 grand i push my car HARD.and still get nothin.i need to figure out if its just that its auto or there is a bigger prob.im supposed to start a BIG project on it next weekend 350 chevy goin under hood and i cant start til i find out whats wrong.

u have to get ur gearing right. i have an auto too, but at the track i would get up to 89mph in 3rd and around 5,500rpms before the 1/4 mile mark and if i kept going on the highway for example i could of topped off high cuz i always redline at 6,100rpms. u cant just cruise slowly and let 4th gear c ome in at 65mph and expect it to hit 120+ lol

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
u have to get ur gearing right. i have an auto too, but at the track i would get up to 89mph in 3rd and around 5,500rpms before the 1/4 mile mark and if i kept going on the highway for example i could of topped off high cuz i always redline at 6,100rpms. u cant just cruise slowly and let 4th gear c ome in at 65mph and expect it to hit 120+ lol

Well, here's my gearing for my 4cyl EX manual

1) max 40
2) Max 65
3) Max 95
4) max 122ish
5)Max 150ish

This is if I go all the way to 6800 RPM's
My mods Intake, Header, Full Exhaust.

With a stock transmission, here's the gear ratios

Transmission gear ratio (1st) 3.29
Transmission gear ratio (2nd) 1.81
Transmission gear ratio (3rd) 1.19