How many people have autos and how many have 5-speeds

What transmission do you have in your Accord?

• Automatic Four Speed

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • Manual Five Speed

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters

HandoEX

Reaction score
I ordered the last part for the 5-speed swap for my car today. Shouldn't be long before the auto is replaced:)

BIG thanks to retroshark for being about as helpful with the process as anyone could be! He's a class act and a big help!

theaccordian

Reaction score
if you do it yourself, be sure to do a write up!! what tranny are you going with?

HandoEX

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
if you do it yourself, be sure to do a write up!! what tranny are you going with?
I'll be helping with some of the work but won't be there for everything. I have an f23 tranny out of a totalled '00 Accord with only 24k miles:)

Neight

Reaction score
HandoEX, are you still intrested in selling your old auto shifter assembly ? actually all I am looking for is the main harness.

angelplus

Reaction score
lol so only 14 people on this website have manuals? wow, go make a club :)

theaccordian

Reaction score
whats funny is the fact that supposedly 6th gens came manual standard and auto was an option.

HandoEX

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
whats funny is the fact that supposedly 6th gens came manual standard and auto was an option.
Haha, that's pretty funny.

Only 3 more days with an auto as my car goes into the shop at 8:00 am Monday morning for the 5-speed swap. I'm guessing the car will be out of commision for two weeks, considering I'm sure there will be some brackets, bolts, and fittings that I will need to order. Wish me luck :)

Back