Euro R CL-1 SWAP

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Dude, I appologise now..... I've set you wrong on the Transmission MTF amount, I used Babbelfish to translate the Japanese page and this is what it says:

Specs1.jpg

Specs2.jpg

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
lol no worries ... i won't be able to work on the car till saturday, and i didn't get any MTF since the honda parts department was closed on sunday ...

ok so 1.9L of Honda MTF-II ... sweet, thanks for the info :thumbup:

now i just have to figure out the distributor cap, i guess ill take it to honda and see if they can match it while im picking up the MTF

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i'm going to the honda dealer today, so hopefully someone can help me out with the dizzy cap ... i really don't want to play the guessing game :lawl:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i got the cap, the guy from the honda dealership in pasadena helped me out ... i gave him the cap and like a minute later he came back with the one i needed ... that's what i call great service :thumbsup: ... plus the 15% discount coupon was nice too

1.9 L = 2.0 Q ... i bought 3 quarts just in case ... one more thing though ... are Japanese liters and quarts the same as the US?

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Good score on the Distributor Cap dude, not too sure on the measurements thing though!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i got it fired up yesterday ... still need to wire up the o2 sensor and get the exhaust piping shortened since the h22 down pipe is way longer than ours ... once that's done hopefully i wont have any CEL's to fix

GlassJAw

Reaction score
The 2-1 Section is longer due to the EPS system, good to hear you got it fired into life!!
Is it throwing any codes other than the o2 sensor (I'm wondering if the OBD2 Port still works with the ECU??)

Just so you know, you wont need the o2 sensor behind the cat anymore.... Euro R's only have 1 in the 2-1 section of the headers.

Back