08/04/12 NorCal CaliAccord Meet sponsored by FatFour Customs.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
www.facebook.com/cali.accord.meet
http://hondasociety.com/board/showthread.php?t=151765

"it's our THIRD year in business, and as usual, we want to celebrate with our Accord community! we've also opened up our BBQ to our fellow Accord brethren from C.A.M., so come make new friends and enjoy old ones. we've been guaranteed a presence from So-Cal, so there will be plenty of opporuntiy to mingle and chat.

no awards, no competition, no nothing, just bring your car, a lawn chair, your appetite, and your charming personality.

Who's Invited: All Accord owners who want to participate
When Is It: Saturday August 4, 2012
Where Is It: 5627 Stoneridge Drive #314, Pleasanton, CA
When Is It: 10:30 until whenever
What We'll Be Doing: BBQing and hanging out and enjoying some NorCal sunshine"

"For those who have been inquiring about a C.A.M. event in NorCal, we will be hosting an event with one of our sponsors, FatFour Customs, on Saturday August 4th in Pleasanton. The meet will start at 10:30am until you are ready to leave.

FatFour Customs will provide the main food (hot links and cheese burgers), chips, plates, napkins, forks, etc.....We ask that you bring a side dish such as potato salad, macaroni salad, a pizza, cookies or drinks. If you wish to NOT bring a side dish then we ask that you donate $2.00 which will goes towards the annual CAM meet.

If you plan on going, please email us at [email protected] or post on here so that we have an accurate count of those attending to account for food. If you have any questions about the meet you can contact FFC or CAM.

We will post up the actual location as soon as it is confirmed. FFC is working
on securing the area at the park."

Anyone close by want to attend? Ralph (xpieceofcralpx) and I are attending the event. Anyone else want to join in?

List of people attending
20-CG5-01
xpieceofcralpx
Hernandezniko
Diskowon (maybe)
KnightRyder
toofastaccord23

Place to meet up in Stockton

3434 Manthey Road, Stockton, CA 95206

It's a Food4Less incase we need to grab any supplies and there should be a gas station nearby.

We will meet at this spot at 9am and go to the meet around 9:15am or when everyone has arrived.

The drive to the meet should be around an hour.

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Alright. We can meet up somewhere near I-5 in Stockton and caravan to Pleasanton if you'd like. Let other people know also.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Alright. Yeah you and I can meet up somewhere near 99. But we also have to go through I-5 to get to Pleasanton. We can meet up with Ralph at a destination near his place in South Stockton right off I-5.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Back