Very strange fuel related problem.

99accorder

Reaction score
I used to have mines shut off on me all the time. I had the ignition switch replaced, and that problem went away.

Brad2274

Reaction score
had a similar problem, car left me at the side of the road after stalling a couple times, turned out to be ignition switch lol

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Switch is in! Finally! Only broke one clip in the process too. Usually I break more. Feels much stiffer when turning the key (as it should I'm assuming). Gonna test everything out by driving it to work. I'll let you guys know how everything went when I get there.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Switch is in! Finally! Only broke one clip in the process too. Usually I break more. Feels much stiffer when turning the key (as it should I'm assuming). Gonna test everything out by driving it to work. I'll let you guys know how everything went when I get there.

If by stiffer you mean the key feels a tiny bit tighter in place when turning then yes...just a bit. If it feels overly stiff make sure everything is tightened correctly.

What clip did you break?

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
If by stiffer you mean the key feels a tiny bit tighter in place when turning then yes...just a bit. If it feels overly stiff make sure everything is tightened correctly.

What clip did you break?

Just not wiggly any more. Not overly stiff. And it was the one connecting the knee panel to the center console, was basically useless cuz everything is held in fine without it.

As for the car it was idling fine for a good while, but then the idle drop returned. Not as bad as it used to be though, just makes my car sound cammed now. :p gonna wait a bit for a solid response since the battery was disconnected, let the car learn how to drive again.

Back