Another autotragic down...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Srsly, I would strongly recommend getting in to a TL.

Those other cars are decent choices as well, but really, they TL can do everything they can do, plus it's roomier and looks better.

I won't even get in to the obvious potential performances options as well.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Srsly, I would strongly recommend getting in to a TL.

Those other cars are decent choices as well, but really, they TL can do everything they can do, plus it's roomier and looks better.

I won't even get in to the obvious potential performances options as well.

But RWD lol. Tbh I dont think I need another 4 door, but I would sure love one. All I really need is a 2 seater. Probably go check out some AP1 S2000 or 2000+ Miatas before I go with the TSX/TL.

JV6

Reaction score
Sorry bout the autotragic man, good to hear that your moving on for an upgrade over the cg :). GL finding the next car

r32%20gtr.jpg

This guy local to me lol, so many nice r32s around here. There going for 5-10k at most now here

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Sorry bout the autotragic man, good to hear that your moving on for an upgrade over the cg :). GL finding the next car

This guy local to me lol, so many nice r32s around here. There going for 5-10k at most now here

Thanks! I don't even think it is legal to have a r32 legally as a dd here in thr states, people say there's ways, but unless you have connections from the dmv, you'll have to fork up $$$$$.

Get a 4 door. You will enjoy having the room one day. Trust me.

That's true, all of my buddies with kids who use to drive a coupe loves the sedan better. I don't want to have a 2 seater then pop goes a kid then have to sell it and find a family orientated car lol. Im still searching and debating veryyyyy hard though lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Im gonna be leaving to Alaska around July. I've just been driving my moms 05 civic in the meantime. Gets 32mpg 50/50 lol. Im saving way more gas than the accord.

What I have in mind is...

Ap1 s2k, but I want to start a family afterwe get back from alaska (1 1/2-2yrs)
Th-9th gen 6-6 sedan
08 tl/tsx
G35 sedan

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Out of those I’d go TL or 9GA. 9GA Sport 6-6 is around $30k brand new though. Or at least the coupe is I know, it’s like $32,500 for an EX-V6 6spd Sport.

Considering a 4.5gen 6spd TL for my next car, I’ve seen them done up and they are sick imo. We’ll see if Subie fixes the next gen Legacy sedan though, hate the current one.

So…you poppin the question in Alaska? :deal:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Out of those I’d go TL or 9GA. 9GA Sport 6-6 is around $30k brand new though. Or at least the coupe is I know, it’s like $32,500 for an EX-V6 6spd Sport.

Considering a 4.5gen 6spd TL for my next car, I’ve seen them done up and they are sick imo. We’ll see if Subie fixes the next gen Legacy sedan though, hate the current one.

So…you poppin the question in Alaska? :deal:

Maybe lol! Gotta make some extra money first.

Well I have about 2 years to think about it. I'm sure the 8-9th gen 6-6 would go down by a couple thousand within those years.

I'm also considering an evo 8-9 and a 03 sti aswell.

AcCoRdKiD23

Reaction score
So what is it about automatic tranny that makes them so bad, the reason why I ask is because my wife loves 6thgen coupes and I want to buy her one but shes tired of driving a stick so we've been looking for an auto, is there something I can do to prolong the life of an auto tranny

Back