Steering wheel volume control adapter to aftermarket stereo?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Basically what the title says, I searched and couldn't find specifically what I needed to know but what I'm asking is what is the name of the adapter that will make my steering wheel volume controls work with my aftermarket radio? I've seen them on eBay but not sure if they will work? Anybody bought and adapter that works?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
I'll keep searching then, because I heard there was an adapter that would connect to the OEM cables and the other end would connect to the radio harness

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Get an ASWC, which in a Axxess piece. All you need is a radio that can accept steering wheel control input. Usually marked on the back by what I believe is 2.7mm, maybe not quite sure, but it'll say W/R next to the port. Then just follow the ASWC's included wiring and programming instructions.

Turbo5upra

Reaction score
go with pac... sorry to say but I doubt you will find a plug and play one... no harm in cutting a factory harness- IF you use the correct terminations....

henryon6ga

Reaction score
Basically what the title says, I searched and couldn't find specifically what I needed to know but what I'm asking is what is the name of the adapter that will make my steering wheel volume controls work with my aftermarket radio? I've seen them on eBay but not sure if they will work? Anybody bought and adapter that works?

get the ASWC-1

Back