New CG owner from NJ

Negiking

Reaction score
Sup 6gen community!!! I just got my CG3 (i think lol) Its a 00 Coupe LX...or EX?? Sorry it was never stated in the title so honestly i dont know. If anyone here can correct me PLeASE DO!!! I dont want to sound like an idiot forever lol. I have owned so far 2 civics a 90 sentra and a 01 sentra. I left the honda game for a min but i could not help but get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Ex Models come with leather and a sunroof for starters.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Lx's were more no frills so to speak. Typically, hub caps, no keyless entry, cloth or vinyl interior, no abs, etc. Run the vin, that will tell you what you have for sure.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Not sure about the leather thing because mine is an ex and I don't have leather. The best way to tell is the sunroof. There are other things such a power seat and the side skirts are paint matched.

Negiking

Reaction score
no sunroof, oem wheels and cloth interior. solo most likely an LX but thanks for all the replies guys!!! I have been looking around the forum for DIY stuff atm since i am strapped with cash because I just bought the car...than registration...and all other expenses lol. But thanks for the warm welcome guys!! This is a totally different forum from B20 lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
This is a totally different forum from B20 lol

one of the many things we pride ourselves on.

you can find your chassis code at the beginning of your vin number. it'll say 1HG, then the three characters after are the chassis. anyway, welcome to the site and happy modding :thumbup:

Back