4 Photos

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Is this the rig you were telling me about a couple weeks ago? I want a turn... :hide:

cfox28

Reaction score
What does this rig consist of? when I googled it, I pretty much found photos of what seems to be a metal pole mounting the camera away from the car. Is that what this is? if so is there some sort of post process you need to do in photoshop to get rid of the pole.

P.s what camera are you using? i'm looking at getting one soon

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
What does this rig consist of? when I googled it, I pretty much found photos of what seems to be a metal pole mounting the camera away from the car. Is that what this is? if so is there some sort of post process you need to do in photoshop to get rid of the pole.

yes and yes. it should be real quick and easy with content aware fill. you could get the bulk of it with that, and then clean up little areas with the stamp tool. that's how i'd try to do it at least haha.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
You were mentioning this during the meet, glad to see you finally got one! The shots look epic man, and wish you would have had this for the meet! Can you imagine a five car distance action shot :beer:

Back