Transmission bad or solenoid?

Chris210_cg6

Reaction score
Hello fellow accord owner , I have a 98 accord ex v6 a few months ago when I got the car I notice that it would shift hard going into 3rd but I never really thought something of it. But now it's doing it again so I put the scanner on it and it have me solenoid b and Tcc so I replaced both of them and the car was shifting fine for a week in a half I was coming back from San Antonio to Adkins about a 30 min drive and the car suddenly downshift hard into second so i tried putting in in 3 but it wouldn't move it'll just stay in 2nd if I put it back in d4 it'll drive but it won't go into 3rd I then I notice it only happend when I drive for a long period when it starts getting hot* anyone know what could be the problem also cel is back on but haven't had time to take it to get the scanner put on also the maintenance light blinks 10 times but that happend after I took off the radiator house to get the the Tcc solenoid but only a little big of fluid leak out the hose

james'99

Reaction score
Maintenance required light is the dummy light for oil changes. Totally unrelated. Pretty soon it will be on solid until you reset it. You can reset it now. What's the condition of the transmission fluid as it stands?

Back