What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
got the 5 lug swap complete but the brakes dont really work. hah guess i got something to do tomorrow after work now

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Drove my Accord to pick up my dad and go get my new car but the trans decided it didn't want to go into first gear a block away from my dad's.
So we drove his 5th gen Accord and went to pick up my Integra :D
I love my 6th gen but it rolled 233k today and is starting to show it's age. The Integra is still a baby, I rolled it to 59k miles on the way home.

truWarier02

Reaction score
wrggwl.jpg

wow! just installed the same thing with the same deal from amazon. Also added some McGuard wheel locks. My old set is starting to rust.

Haha awesome. I wanted the McGard spline-drives but for the price of these Gorillas, I couldn't pass it up. The chrome finish looks great and so far, no scratches on any of them after installing the whole set. But I did use a trash bag over the socket, however, to further prevent scratching them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Picked up my RL calipers and 350Z rotors.

First time ever seeing the parts in person, had NO idea they were as huge/heavy as they are.

Calipers weighed in at 12lbs/pc
Rotors (12.6") weighed in at 22lbs/pc

Just need to get a second set of Accord rear calipers and the Pilot rear rotors to finish up with the brake upgrade.

Also got my 6pk of RDX Injector Adaptors.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks RR.
I didn't stop looking since i saw your coupe. And I don't have to be slammed to pull off these rims IMO.

Some 5mm spacers in the back will be perfect. At your height, you will be nearly flush all around.

Your car looks lower than 1.5” in that pic, but maybe it’s the shadows? Or did you lower the perches on your yellows?

got the 5 lug swap complete but the brakes dont really work. hah guess i got something to do tomorrow after work now

“Well there’s your problem” :lawl:

Hope that’s an easy fix. After that do you just need tires for the gunmetal HFP’s? Or were you going to rock the 17’s for awhile b/c they already have tires? I can’t remember.

Put some black ice air fresheners in the car. Best one out there

What scent?

I bombed something earlier but I highly doubt anyone wants to see it.

:lawl:

:ohyou:

Picked up my RL calipers and 350Z rotors.

First time ever seeing the parts in person, had NO idea they were as huge/heavy as they are.

Calipers weighed in at 12lbs/pc
Rotors (12.6") weighed in at 22lbs/pc

Just need to get a second set of Accord rear calipers and the Pilot rear rotors to finish up with the brake upgrade.

Wow that is heavy for rotors. Mine are 13.1” and weigh less. Maybe something to do with the construction. What pads are you going with?

Back