What'd you do to your accord today?

Gmoney

Reaction score
I'm about to wash my baby and also got a headlight restoration kit..first beautiful day in nj in a while I'm so excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
took some weed eater line and shoved it down my moonroof drain holes. idk if anything came out/dislodged, but i couldnt shove any more in. i'd have stayed out longer but it was pouring :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed my Canuckistani cubby today (thanks tknightt!), I WILL have my heated seats HOA. :lawl: Waiting to hear back on some CL-S seats to mate this with.

temporary_zpsa8a676ca.jpg

And installed the WeatherTech window visors Greg was kind enough to give me when I bought his OEM side underspoilers. Wondering if having these in will shorten the life of the window mechanics at all, sounds like it strains a little that last 1/2"...

temporary_zpsa1e9545d.jpg

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Cleaned the egr port sense my car was throwing a code (first time the check engine light has ever been on). The upper part of the manifold was completely blocked.
10153891_10100132032423392_209383824794798063_n.jpg

Had the hardest time getting the car to run right afterwards tho. it's amazing how hooking the TP and MAP sensors backwards really screws everything up haha

Going to have to get on doing my EGR and IACV as well.

Car is bogging sometimes and the fuel consumption is not the greatest right now.

Did speak to a local friend of mine about arranging to do the internals once the warm weather comes.

So, that will mean, CL-S pistons, upgraded injectors and hopefully not too long after, the Greddy E-Manage Blue tune.

Will also find out what day this week the audio will be back up and running once the replacement h/u is back in. Eventually, the box will get rebuilt so that I will be running a ported setup, rather than a sealed.

Can't wait to get back to hearing music on the commute again.

@RR, welcome to the world of :canada: outfitted Accords!

Last edited:
Back