*OFFICIAL* Tristate Meet !!!!! New (free) Location

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't think I'm coming. I ****ed up my front bumper and right head light. I accidentally hit my friends g35 door and i have to pay for that ****. I'm not a happy camper right now since I was supposed to get my car detailed tomorrow.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
ouch everyone droppin like flies now:duckhunt:

Tell me about it this whole meet was my idea, now vlad took control because i had to much **** on my plate to organize it, and I've been looking foward to it for a couple of months. I'm furious but even more furious I have to paint a door on a g35.

Narftastic

Reaction score
I don't think I'm coming. I ****ed up my front bumper and right head light. I accidentally hit my friends g35 door and i have to pay for that ****. I'm not a happy camper right now since I was supposed to get my car detailed tomorrow.

Wtf!!!!!
Juz come no one cares about a mest up bumper!
Man up n juz go!!!

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Im goin with a back bumper ****d up idc its a meet nxt time we meet we check wat we did diff!! Just suck it up **** happens nd just go!!

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I took my bumper off yesterday and kicked it back into place for the most part. Cars getting detailed in the morning and I'm putting on my 6thgenaccord decals. I want to buy a 2002 bumper and a carbon fiber lip, I won't have it in time for the meet though since that's in like 30 hours.

Back