What'd you do to your accord today?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Cleaned my wheels using a microfiber gloves for the first time; Made it easier to have the job done.

Filled it up. Gas is getting cheaper!

I should invest in one of those gloves because white mesh wheels.

I filled up yesterday. Cost me $27.

I also bought 5 quarts of oil and added some power steering fluid. On Monday im getting my arm rest wrapped in black leather. I was gonna bring my door panels to my friends interior shop but I won't have time to get it done that day.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I have similar white mesh wheels...

I like 'em dirty! I might cover them while I wash the car :)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
How much is that gonna cost?

Probably nothing. Not even the gas to go there because I'm riding with my dad there. He's picking out material for his bagged truck.

Wrapping the arm rest seems pretty easy. Just take off the old material make sure all the old glue is off. Get your material. Spray some glue on it and then stick it on and trim it to size.

Edit

image1_zps0a313daf.png

Last edited:

hondachik

Reaction score
Head is off and at the shop again for the 2nd time in the past 7 or so months so hopefully that will be going back on tomorrow. At this point not sure if the previous owner, myself or the previous machine shop as to the reason it's screwed up.

Currently been shopping online and this forum for 18x8 rims + tires, coilovers + shocks, lip kits, drilled/slotted brakes, etc this weekeend. Gonna take those heavy 20" rims off finally and drop it so I can feel the true potential from this motor swap.

So today, just going to look at it with the hood up and wait patiently on the call from the machine shop. :(

CokeZero

Reaction score
Probably nothing. Not even the gas to go there because I'm riding with my dad there. He's picking out material for his bagged truck.

Wrapping the arm rest seems pretty easy. Just take off the old material make sure all the old glue is off. Get your material. Spray some glue on it and then stick it on and trim it to size.

Edit

image1_zps0a313daf.png

Your dad seems awesome, he has a bagged truck haha. I've had plenty of thosr in my day. Even a couple of juiced cars.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Your dad seems awesome, he has a bagged truck haha. I've had plenty of thosr in my day. Even a couple of juiced cars.

He's taught me everything I know lol. We had a bagged mazda b2200 that we sold to our neighbor and then the day after that we bought a bagged and body dropped 2000 silverado with 63,xxx miles. It was a show truck and featured in sports truck mag in 2003 I believe. When we bought the truck the interior was super super bad. The paint was just ugly and the body had seen better days

image1_zpsecca2ab7.jpg

image2_zps403fa8f9.jpg

We still need to find a new grille for it and different wheels

CokeZero

Reaction score
He's taught me everything I know lol. We had a bagged mazda b2200 that we sold to our neighbor and then the day after that we bought a bagged and body dropped 2000 silverado with 63,xxx miles. It was a show truck and featured in sports truck mag in 2003 I believe. When we bought the truck the interior was super super bad. The paint was just ugly and the body had seen better days

image1_zpsecca2ab7.jpg

image2_zps403fa8f9.jpg

We still need to find a new grille for it and different wheels

A few of mine. .

Juiced 95 Caprice.

Juiced 82 Regal

Bagged 02 silverado

Bagged 96 S-10 and Bodydropped 2000 Sonoma

2000 Ranger

Back