FS: FS : 04 Pontiac Gto Black on Black Auto

dustint209

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2004 Pontiac GTO automatic. This car is in excellent condition inside and out! All the seats and door panels are perfect. Never smoked in. Comes with clarion amp and polk door speakers. The paint is in very good condition for it's age. I also have the stock spoiler for it. I prefer the look without the spoiler but I will include it with the car. As for mechanical, the motor runs great, no ticks and does not burn oil and tranny shifts firm. I can no longer afford the note and am looking for something a little cheaper.

67,000 Miles
Asking $14,000 OBO

Here is a list of the mods

-SCT custom programmer. It has an email tune and it's dead on. No popping through the exhaust when revving. Adds at least 30hp and has a tune for 87 octane if you wish.

-Muffler delete

-Custom cold air intake which sucks air directly from behind the front grilles

-Brand new federal tires 245/40/18

-American racing wheels

-Port and polished throttle body

-The car is rated at 350hp stock and it should easily be at 380hp now

No shipping!
22.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

55.jpg

33.jpg

Last edited:

dustint209

Reaction score
Lol, It's actually been a full year. I recently got a new job in the oil field and the Gto just isn't a practical car for me anymore. Thinking about a trailblazer. I know I'm going to regret it after it sells but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Last edited:

dustint209

Reaction score
Ahh, I wish man. The SS is so darn sexy! But like I said, I'm trying to get a lower note not higher. I bet the gas mileage sucks too. But I only make 13.5 in the gto. I also drive it like it should be driven:driving:

Back