Coupe Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

iROYAL

Reaction score
I guess I just don't like shirts with slogans printed in the middle. I'm not an extremist fashional person, but a little creativity is begging to be used.

Although this is all my opinion :coffee:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
haha...we had like 30 pages of trying to get creative with coupe shirts before........result....they still havent been made.....

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah I was thinking about that too..feels like it's off balanced..we can push the 6ga to the right ..

how about this one..

fnished2.JPG

I like this design. Only suggestion I have is that maybe have some part of it wrap around the side of the shirt to the back. Perhaps put the site name on the back of the shirt across the shoulders.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Can we get away with putting a "H" logo on there? I think it would look a lot more legit with it... it's not cluttersome, just not so damn plain.

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
I know i have been lurking and i didnt feel like reading this entire thread but what happened to putting the logo at the top right of the page "clean simple performance"

btw this isnt criticism just asking

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
it would be sweet if we kept the front like it is with a big honda symbol on the back

YES. or even a smaller H near the top of the back... like right below the neck part.

I'll have some illustrations for you guys in a few....

iROYAL

Reaction score
I like this design. Only suggestion I have is that maybe have some part of it wrap around the side of the shirt to the back. Perhaps put the site name on the back of the shirt across the shoulders.

glad to hear you like it...and the 6ga.com wrapping in the side is a great idea, I think that would look great. Although I'm not feeling the across the shoulders in the back.. I was thinking more smaller in the back of the shirt right in the middle near the neck.

Also for color schemes, I was thinking all black with light green.
Other color idea's I would like to see is: black/gold, white/burgandy, black/pink, and of course white/black would be ok.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

Reaction score
YES. or even a smaller H near the top of the back... like right below the neck part.

I'll have some illustrations for you guys in a few....

glad to hear you like it...and the 6ga.com wrapping in the side is a great idea, I think that would look great. Although I'm not feeling the across the shoulders in the back.. I was thinking more smaller in the back of the shirt right in the middle near the neck.
like i said :)

CHID0

Reaction score
Wow.....I'll send in the original PSD or Illustrator file of the car with tires drawn.

What about '6thgenaccord' across the chest and the car offset at the bottom wrapping around to the back and if we can get away with it a honda logo either on the sleeve or at the back of the neck (where the tag normally is except on the outside.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back