NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

acedomain

Reaction score
so im guessing the reason their is no sedan shirt is because no one has designed it yet??

Request- if its possible for future shirt designs could you make a 6thgenaccord.com shirt with out a sedan/coupe on them (not that i dont like them its just i would also like a shirt with just the site name)

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
so im guessing the reason their is no sedan shirt is because no one has designed it yet??

Request- if its possible for future shirt designs could you make a 6thgenaccord.com shirt with out a sedan/coupe on them (not that i dont like them its just i would also like a shirt with just the site name)

I swear this has been answered numerous times... the sedan shirt was made a few years back but the coupe was never finalized...therefor never got made

acedomain

Reaction score
I swear this has been answered numerous times... the sedan shirt was made a few years back but the coupe was never finalized...therefor never got made

oh really.....didnt know that....well thanks for letting me know...i apologize for the dumb question.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
whenever shirts are made again in the future (and I have no idea when that will be) the designs will be more universal / less specific. for now, coupe owners deserve their shot, and Chido provided some great artwork as a base to work with. no matter if you rock 2 or 4 doors, they are all 6GA's and hopefully people don't get too caught up on specifics.

honestly, trying to satisfy too many specific requests is the reason why these shirts took so long to get made in the first place. after the first batch it just turned out to be a huge hassle and the aim is to make the whole process less cumbersome so that you guys can get your hands on some good looking merchandise that everyone can appreciate

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
honestly, trying to satisfy too many specific requests is the reason why these shirts took so long to get made in the first place. after the first batch it just turned out to be a huge hassle and the aim is to make the whole process less cumbersome so that you guys can get your hands on some good looking merchandise that everyone can appreciate

Well said, pretty much sums it up.

ejreams

Reaction score
I sent a payment :),
However.. I realized after I put it through the I had a different shipping address set up than the one I typed in the message.
whoops.

The correct one is the one in the message, but the other location is close enough and isn't occupied so I suppose I could pick it up from there as well if I need to.

Back